Monday, April 13, 2009

New Hampstead Listing!




Just listed, a lovely 3+2 bedroom semi-detached brick cottage in Hampstead. For those who don't speak fluent real-estatese, that means three bedrooms upstairs and two more in the finished basement. There's a main floor family room with its own entrance - ideal for a home-based business. There are oversized patio doors in the dining room, leading to an enormous walk-out terrace in contoured concrete. The back yard is huuuge with an apple tree and the biggest pear tree I've ever seen in captivity. The vendor tells me that come August, he gives pears to all the households on the street. Clearly this is a house with a soul and very easy on the eyes. Asking prices is $457,000. You can call me for more information, or view the complete listing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, in an effort to cut down on spam, I will now be moderating comments prior to publication. If you're a real person with a real comment or question, I'll get to you as soon as I can. Thanks!