Monday, October 7, 2013

Space-age, Spacing-saving Italian Design.


The trend towards smaller condos is here to stay and with it comes a trend towards compact, space-saving furniture. One of my clients was recently looking for a murphy bed for the guest room in her sleek loft near the the Lachine Canal. She wanted something both stylish and practical - a fold-out bed hidden behind a desk and bookshelf set up, for example. This video is making the rounds just a little too late for my canal-side acquaintance, but it might be of interest to someone else out there hoping to add a little Italian brio to their home decor.

Best of all, Montreal's Fraser Furniture is the exclusive retailer for this totally cool line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, in an effort to cut down on spam, I will now be moderating comments prior to publication. If you're a real person with a real comment or question, I'll get to you as soon as I can. Thanks!