Friday, August 17, 2012

Masala Comes to Point St. Charles

I was doing errands on Centre St. in the Point this afternoon and stumbled upon a new restaurant near the corner of Shearer.

Imagine my delight in finding that Masala, a well-known downtown Indian eatery and cooking school has decamped to the Le Sud-Ouest.

 Let the debate about the merits of this Indian restaurant versus that Indian restaurant rage on Chowhound, I love Indian cookery and anything that multiplies the offerings of dhal and chicken masala in my part of the world, is alright by me.

Bring your friends. And your own wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, in an effort to cut down on spam, I will now be moderating comments prior to publication. If you're a real person with a real comment or question, I'll get to you as soon as I can. Thanks!